Monday, June 4, 2012

Reverse

I been abandon bloggie for a decade , well actually not decade just few month .

Reader how are you , been good ? Apologize toward for the late update in my blog even i know there no one or reader give a visit on my blog (information for the blog statistic)

Where should i start ? How about start with my school life , now i'm having my lame school holiday with one assignment which is general studied folio and my research title is about sources energy thingy which i haven't start yet , yeah i know i been lazy because i just finished my mid term exam right before a day before holiday . I'm praying that my result and pointer will be up up up again since my minor test on march i gain up my grade . But still i didn't satisfied yet until i reach my pointer target . Friends at school been good and stay stable and still even though most of them is Chinese .

Futhermore , my life is been up and down . It just unpredictable which sometime can be good and bad , is hard to deal and go through with this kind of life . But i'm just being me , the one run , avoid and hide when i can't face any situation or life challenge that being into my life . I'm weak enough to face with situation or challenge that i never face before which me first timer . And this is just lame for me . I lost my way in finding the right way and strength to face those situation . And i'm being weird enough , sometime i happy like i forget where i stand and sometime i can be just like a jerk which piss people off and annoy people . This make me crying and dying deep inside me . You may call me selfish , i don't care . My mind and my heart can't go as one , it been tied up into a puzzle which i have to solve it and the key to solve it is just for me to willing and letting but there something i can't willing and letting . I don't know who am i anymore . I totally different and shame on me . Maybe i just miss someone so badly then turn into this , everything so caught up . I hard to calm myself down , am losing my mind .

2 comments:

  1. Hey there. I'm a friend. Of coz i'm not the one that you know. I've been reading ur blog several times. One advice, please improve ur English grammar as well as ur vocabulary. No offence. But, as a friend, it's my responsibility to give some advice as maybe some readers might get annoyed or laugh at your writing which I think there is still lots of thing that u need to improve especially when u r writing in English. English is beautiful and easy to be learn. I'm not trying to condemn u. But, as a concern reader, in order to make people more interested to read ur blog, u should first improve on the language.But anyway, nice try. Just improve on some of the aspects and i'll continue reading ur blog.Bye :)

    ReplyDelete